We FINALLY got our codes for the online book. Follow the directions on the PDF and my class is
Jefferson County Schools
Mastering Platform STUDENT Registration Guide
Step 1. Students go to: http://www.pearsonschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PSZj4a&acornRdt=1&DCSext.w_psvaniturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epearsonschool%2Ecom%2Faccess
2. Students put in the Student Access Code first 6 letters: SSNAST
3. Click on “Covered Titles”
4. Choose “Science” and the correct title and edition
5. Choose “Student Registration” and scroll to the bottom and choose “I ACCEPT”.
6. For access information
? Do you have a Pearson Education Account – CHOOSE NO (unless you created one already for another class)
? Create a login name *if it is already chosen put some numbers at the end, or something to make it unique and memorable
? Password with at least one Cap and one Number
? Write down both your username and password for later reference.
7. Enter the Student Access code: SSNAST-CLVII-FINCH-BOTAN-RIANT-SPIES
*note you can copy and paste by clicking the blue link below the box
8. Enter account information
Congrats! You are now registered as a user!
TO LOGIN TO NEW ACCOUNT and JOIN YOUR TEACHER’S COURSE
1. Go to the correct Mastering Link:
*Bookmark this website for future use.
2. Choose “Sign In”
3. Enter the username and password you created
4. When asked for instructor code choose “YES”
5. Enter the Instructor code provided by your instructor – see below.
6. When asked for student ID: Put in your student ID.
7. Click on E-Text to open the book
8. Also explore the “Study area”
9. Your assignments and course announcements will post directly to your Mastering account.
10. Download for your Apple or Android Device the Pearson Dynamic Study Modules APP:
Search the Apple App Store for “Pearson Dynamic Study Modules” or go here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mylab-mastering-dynamic-study/id650869220?mt=8
Search the Android/Google App Store for “Pearson Dynamic Study Modules” or go here: